Today's run was hard. I specifically took the last two days off so that I could push myself, but it didn't work. I woke up feeling tired, and tried to sleep some more. I think I did sleep more. I don't know. When I finally got up, I ate. I think this was my problem because after I ate I felt sick.
I got dressed, dropped off the car (for an A/C fix), took Aaron to work, and went to the gym. By the time I arrived at the gym I felt properly ill. I decided to run anyway because I figured the exercise might help me feel better. And, it did initially.
Then, I felt sick.
The more I ran, the sicker I felt.
I stopped running and walked instead.
Then I felt even sicker.
I walked around, and didn't feel better until I went out and sat in the heat of my car for a moment, then drove home. When I got home I felt 100% better, which I credit to the exercise. Go figure.
Oh well, at least I got in 31 minutes of running today. Not what I wanted, but better than nothing.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Ouch
Posted by Spjutopia at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So I was reading your post and I noticed your Marathon counter!! 207 days! That is really cool, where is the marathon going to be at?
The marathon is in Fresno. It's the Eye Q Two Cities Marathon (it runs in Fresno & Clovis - hence the two cities). It's at the beginning of November, so I have plenty of time to train.
Post a Comment