Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: Meds

I am grateful for readily accessible and useful medicines: for anti-itch cream that I can rub all over the stupid allergic reactions I've been breaking out in for no explainable reason (pollen count today: low, so explain that), and for medicines that make bad things feel better.

I am also grateful for prescription meds when I get really, really sick. I'm not sick right now, but when I come down with some hideous bacterial bug, it's nice to know some sort of -cillin's got my back. Also, on a side note, whoever invented Diflucan should get a free pass into heaven. That stuff is a life saver. Just sayin' - when the need is there, I'm super happy to have access to the medication to make it all better.


Meds certainly make my life a lot more pleasant on a daily basis. Today is no exception, seeing as I'm having a headache. Bring on the ibutabs, people. Thank heavens for them.

0 comments: